NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012

NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012

NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012. National University (NU) admission test results 2011 will be published on 1st of January 2012. Administrators at national university said they have taken all necessary arrangements to publish the National University Admission Test Results 2011-2012.

NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012

NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012

You will get your NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012 using SMS from 1st January.
SMS Format: NU <> RESULT <> CollegeCode <> ExamRoll <> Send to 16222
Example: NU RESULT 6410 70042 Send to 16222
Currently available on TeleTalk, Banglalink, Airtel, Citycell Operators.

Get NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012
Click the link to get your result
www.nuadmission2011.org.bd

92 thoughts on “NU Admission Test Results 2011-2012

1. Baki billa

Where is our nu 2011-12 result.it is matter of great sorrow that you can’t result appropriate time in web site. i think that in the you not will be establish a digital Bangladesh so should be more care about it.

1. TAREK R.

Hi friends plz inform me about my result.
        I am also candidate same admission result.
        Nu web inform that”you are passed but you are not in the 1st merit list check 2nd merit”
        what its means?

2. sunzed

onak kon dora bosa aci kintu nu 11-12 result ar kono kobor nai . muka sudu digetal bangladash kaja nama ton ton.

3. Anannama Chowdhury

what the hell is going on???is it the digital Bangladesh……..???where is the result of NU admission test 2011-2012????pls infrm us as soon as possible…………..

4. Bakirul

Flowing number are the NU office number but every number is disconnecting. This condition of our Digital Bangladesh. HI! ae dukho kothye rake?
    9291068
    01754368781
    01754368782
    01754368784
    01754368785
    01555555008
    01555555009
    01555555010

1. irani

asolai nu manai jhamila..porata porata buri hoa jabo…..ato rajniti kora dhaka college..eden college…but sessioon jot komanor jonna kono andolon nai …ajob..

5. md shahjalal mostofa

i am applicant of honors admission test 2012 , 2nd merit, college code 3201 admission test roll 72338 , please info to my place in merit ,
    please help me , i know own my position must be listed .
    01737474479

6. masuma

R result na dile o cholbe….coz ami w8 korte korte buri hoye jaitece…. 3rd feb asle janabe 5th march…avabe cholte thakbe………..!!!NU student der life hell kore dey……..avabe r kotodin???????????Uffffffffff…..

7. mukta

2nd mrt 4th feb dbe..clg notice brd a dkha aslam,akhn a dt chng na korlai hoy.bngladsh jokhn dgtl chilo na tokhn e valo clo,kn j dgtl holo..a jonnoi a dosha!!gvmnt xtra kabil….!

1. monika

hey,apu ki kon dvtn e?? kon clg e xam diso…….tmr mto amro akei obostha…….reslt kivbe pabo parle amk ektu janabe pls.-monika

8. SYLHETI TAREK.

2nd merite ki sub. Debo nire bai abar result dise digital babe like”you are passed but you are not in the 1st merit check 2nd merit”ETHA kitha re bai.
    Plz someone ans me 01744626211

9. KHALED SAIFULLAH

NU khubi effective. friday te o activity thake. aj k naki tara migration result dibe……….3rd feb!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BD News Corner Post author

Result of Migration will be published on 3rd Feruary, 2012.
    2nd Merit List will be published on 4th Feruary, 2012.

1. BD News Corner Post author

Result of Migration will be published on 3rd Feruary, 2012.
      2nd Merit List will be published on 4th Feruary, 2012.

11. S.M.Tufayal Ahmed

College code:1705 roll no.41307
    She has passed the exam.but don,t listed the 1st&2nd merit list !
    Note:She has a “Freedom fighter”quota.
    Please known to what can i do now?

12. Tufayal

College code:1705 roll:41307
    She has passed the exam.but don’t 1st&2nd merit list!
    Note:she has a “Freedom Fighter”quota.
    Please give me more information what can i do now?

13. POLOK

I HV 1 PRBLM,THAT,there are no realise slip,,bt i need that,if frnds u hv infrmtion,plz gv me as soon as posible,bcz i m so tnc about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Farouk

Digi Bangladesh er obostha dekhe attohotta korte mon chasse. How I get my release slip…….Pls help me.pls……pls…….pls …………….

15. Kamrul islam

Hai i am kamrul.i had passed the nu admission test 2011-2012 in 1st merit list.then i did not take admission at that time. Now i want to get realease slip.for get it what can i do?

16. Htc sensation Xl цена

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be
    book-marking and checking back often!